[linux-dvb] Re : Re : How to solve the TT-S2-3200 tuning problems?

Ales Jurik ajurik at quick.cz
Sat Jun 28 22:23:39 CEST 2008

On Saturday 28 of June 2008, manu wrote:
> Le 28.06.2008 08:44:12, manu a écrit :
>
> just to precise a bit more: all transponders are DVB-S with QPSK
> modulation (at least this is what is advertised in the dvb tables).
> BYe
> Manu

Hi,

this is interesting - I don't have problem with DVB-S/QPSK channels except for
some channels I'm not able to tune directly when changing sat (on diseqc
switch) - it is necessary to tune first to another transponder and then to
this problematic one.

Could you be so kind and specify more channels you have problems with?

BR,

Ales