[linux-dvb] DVB driver for Pinnacle PCTV200e and PCTV60e

Juan Antonio Garcia juanantonio_garcia_01 at yahoo.es
Fri May 2 19:02:56 CEST 2008

Thanks for the hints.

I made a driver update yesterday for kernel 2.6.24 using the last v4l tree I got:
v4l-dvb-2daeefda69fe, so probably that will be much more closer to the actual tree.
- Is there any way to submit it for review?

About your hints:
- you mean that static variables will be an issue.
Could then be better to include those variables in dvb_usb_device_properties?

- Yes, the register increment has no use. I can remove it away.

- I also got feedback that the debug information is not handled correctly in the driver.
Could you advice on that one?

I am really no expert, I have just been following the examples.
But since it is working, it would be great if people could use the driver.

Juan