[linux-dvb] libdvbapi multiproto patch ?

ChaosMedia > WebDev webdev at chaosmedia.org
Mon May 5 09:54:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

i'm going to try to bring multiproto support to kaffeine for i'd really
like to use my technotrend s2-3200 (dvb-s2) with it.

As far as i can tell kaffeine uses libdvbapi which is part of linuxtv
dvb-apps repo.

So i'd like to know if there's already been any patch made to bring
multiproto to libdvbapi ?

I don't know much about multiproto or v4l-dvb api, or dvb rfc, but i'll
probably focus on both the wiki info
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Multiproto and a good app example
using macros referenced also in the wiki which is getstream
http://silicon-verl.de/home/flo/projects/streaming/

any comments, further docs, references or examples, are welcome.

thx

Marc