[linux-dvb] LNB: L.O is 11300

vivian stewart vivichrist at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:53:50 CEST 2008

  I think I may know what is wrong ... my LNB is weird well ... not for
this part of the world so I think I need to make a custom sec.conf or
something? any Ideas? I can watch tv with 'dvbstream...|mplayer' and
'mplayer dvb://' works with an edited channels.conf and 'scan -l
11300,11300,1 OptusD1' works on all listed transponders (file) from
lyngsat. but no programs seem to tune to a list of actual transponders,
including mythtv (finds channels and epg data but can't tune in channels).
am I doomed to watch tv with mplayer and no remote control?

L.O is 11300
card is HVR3000

dvbsnoop -s pidscan
Quote: