[linux-dvb] HVR4k & FM

Ian Bonham ian.bonham at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:31:45 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Thanks again for your assistance with getting my HVR4k running on Hardy
Heron, I appriciate the assistance I was given, thank you.

A quick question, and this might seem mad considering how many Radio
channels are available on Satellite, I wondered if anyone had
sucessfully got the FM tuner running on the HVR4000? I only ask as I
work on a local station that is only available on FM, not on Digital or
satellite, and I could do with being able to use the FM tuner on my card
to dump some shows to disk for review.

I know this is the DVB mailing list, and I'm asking an analogue
question, but hopefully because the card is DVB you'll let me off!

Thanks in advance,

Ian