[linux-dvb] Support for Pinnacle PCTVSat?

Brice DUBOST braice at braice.net
Wed May 7 18:21:41 CEST 2008

adriancapel at openforyou.com a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if the tuner DVB-S Pinnacle PCTV Sat works well
> with Linux-dvb.
>
> I've been reviewing the wiki and I have not found much information on
> this tuner.  It seems that lack information on this tuner.
>

> An image of the card:
>
> http://www.gs.ru/images/satinet/SS1-budget/PCTV-SAT.jpg
>

> Greetings

Hello

I've this one

04:06.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video
Capture (rev 11)
	Subsystem: Pinnacle Systems Inc. PCTV Sat (DBC receiver)
	Memory at f8102000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>

I don't know if it's the same but it works with linux-dvb