[linux-dvb] DViCO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express - When will it be

stev391 at email.com stev391 at email.com
Sat May 10 10:14:24 CEST 2008

 Allan,

It was tested with in two different machines against the cx23885 version
of the card.  However the next day I built another machine with this card
and I ran into errors in my dmesg stating that the firmware version
doesn't match.  I haven't had enough time to find out why this has
happened, but I think the tuner is not being reset properly.

What are your results of running this patch?

Regards,

Stephen