[linux-dvb] DViCO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express - When will it be

stev391 at email.com stev391 at email.com
Tue May 13 10:57:53 CEST 2008

 Allan,

If you have used the v4l-dvb hg drivers and my patch the card should auto
detect, however if you want to force it, the number should be 10.

If you are using Chris Pascoe's xc-test branch then 5 is the correct card
number, but again it should auto detect.

Please advise which driver source you have been using.

Regards Stephen.