[linux-dvb] Technotrend S2-3200 Scanning

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sun May 18 11:53:45 CEST 2008

Igor Nikanov schreef:

> with the latest multiproto you have to use testing version of szap2 from test directory of dvb-apps
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/file/31a6dd437b9a/test/szap2.c
>
> Igor

Yes, thank you, I finally got szap2 to actually catch a signal and get a
lock on it.

But since only szap2 works - what do I do now?
How can I watch the stream? (I tried to run "mplayer -fs
/dev/dvb/adapter0/vdr0 but that never worked)
Or how can I get it to work in MythTV? Do I have to wait for the new
utilities, which would seem rather strange since they're not used by
mythtv, right?

Thank you,

Jelle De Loecker