[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Win TV Nova-S

Mark Fraser linuxtv at mfraz74.orangehome.co.uk
Sun May 18 13:23:19 CEST 2008

I'm currently using a Hauppauge WinTV-Nova-T-500 card with Kubuntu 7.10 and
successfully managing to record programmes with Kaffeine.

I would like to add a Hauppauge Win TV Nova-S Plus card and record with
Kaffeine, but according to
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-S-Plus there are
problems with 2.6.22-14 kernels which is what I currently have.

I will be upgrading to 8.04 very shortly if that makes any difference. Also do
I need to download any firmware like I had to with the Nova-T-500?
--
|\  /| ark Fraser  /Registered Linux User #466407