[linux-dvb] merhaba: About Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:05:48 CEST 2008

Thanks for your clarification, Matthias.
For your information, I've been tested extensively the driver these last
days and I can say it has been working really fine  for me. I've had no
glitches while using it inside MythTV, changing channels works fine, also
recording shows, etc... No issues on this part.

The only minor issue is the one I yet mentioned in a previous mail: I can't
find any channels on Astra 19.2 when using the default frequency table file
located in /usr/share/dvb/dvb-s/Astra 19.2, but ir works fine when using the
alternative file obtained from
http://joshyfun.peque.org/transponders/kaffeine.html.

Regards,
  Eduard