[linux-dvb] IR for Afatech 901x

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Tue May 20 04:08:41 CEST 2008

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> pjama wrote:
>>> Probably there is wrong ir-table loaded to the device by the driver.
>>> Ir-table in device and ir-codes from remote should match. Otherwise it
>>> will not work.
>> How do I confirm this? Should there be something in dmesg?
>
> I can try to look correct tables from sniffs I have... but it can take
> some time. Maybe tomorrow.

I did it. Please test
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015-mxl500x-copy-fw/

For a little luck some buttons may work.

I think all buttons you have makes events and can see in usb-transfers.
But there is still mappings to do...

Load driver with debug=2 (rmmod dvb-usb-af9015; modprobe dvb-usb-af9015
debug=2) and tail -f /var/log/messages to see if there is now some bytes
coming from remote.

>> This looks promising....
>> $ evtest /dev/input/event7
>> Input driver version is 1.0.0
>> Input device ID: bus 0x3 vendor 0x13d3 product 0x3226 version 0x200
>> Input device name: "IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver"
>
> Thats the correct one.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/