[linux-dvb] Updated Mantis VP-2033 remote control patch for Manu's jusst.de Mantis branch

Pauli Borodulin pauli at borodulin.fi
Tue May 20 08:16:36 CEST 2008

Roland Scheidegger wrote:
> Just curious, what's the native repeat rate (what it prints out with
> verbose set time between irqs) with this card?

Initial delay ~270ms and repeats ~220ms.

Btw I found these in dvb-usb-remote.c:

     input_dev->rep[REP_PERIOD] = d->props.rc_interval;
     input_dev->rep[REP_DELAY]  = d->props.rc_interval + 150;

So there seems to be some configurable auto-repeat functionality in
input layer. I guess I'll experiment with those even tho' RCs delays are
a bit crappy, since it's a pretty painful to go through a long list of
recordings without any auto-repeat...

 >> [...]

Regards,
Pauli Borodulin