[linux-dvb] linux-dvb Digest, Vol 40, Issue 74

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:54:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

2008/5/21 Eduard Huguet <eduardhc at gmail.com>:
> [...]

Do you have any debug messages?
You need to compile the linuxtv code against the linux ubuntu modules
package, only problem here the linuxtv code isnt prepared to do so,
the easiest way is to cut out the saa module and integrate it into the
linux ubuntu modules source package and regenerate the lum package for
installing it.

Markus