[linux-dvb] firmware xc3028-v25

Vladimir Komendantsky komendantsky at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:30:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

Could you let me know please how to obtain xc3028-v25.fw for a tuner
71 (Xceive xc2028/xc3028) ?

Can the script extract_xc3028.pl in linux/Documentation/video4linux/
be used to obtain the firmware file xc3028-v25.fw ? Earlier mailing
list archives indicate that this script was once used for that
purpose. However, at the moment it produces the firmware v27 rather
than v25. My firmware seems to be contained in cx88vid.sys that is on
the windows driver CD of my Conexant-based card. That's another
difference with the extraction script which requires hcw85bda.sys.

--
Vladimir