[linux-dvb] Success with af9015 tree

Lauri Tischler lwgt at iki.fi
Tue May 27 16:52:00 CEST 2008

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> Lauri Tischler wrote:
>> Just spent a horrendous amount of €19,90 for a DVB-T USB-stick
>> name of this el-cheapo thing is Fuj:tech DTV PRO
>> Needed to get Antti's af9015 tree and install
>> Works now with Kaffeine
>>
>> Are there any plans of adding this stuff to maintree ?
>
> Maybe later, haven't worked this one much nowadays. Currently problem is
> that it does not work very well with dual tuner devices. Picture goes
> jittery when both FE's are streaming.

Ummm... I really would like to have a combination of various trees,
based on v4l-dvb, then added multiproto_plus-stuff and af9xxx things
because I want to build a testbox for all my DVB-cards.
I have various NEXUS-S and NEXUS-T cards, various incarnations
of Hauppauge NOVA-T cards, one AF9015 based USB stick and
I will soon buy some DVB-S2 card.
It seems that there is no single tree to support all that.
Is it possible to merge all known trees ?