[linux-dvb] Technotrend budget tt-S2-3200

Marijn van Os Marijn.van.Os at zonnet.nl
Wed May 28 23:18:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have installed a technotrend budget TT-s2-3200 DVB card in my linux PC
running OpenSuse 10.3. In the past I have used a Twinhan card and used
Kaffeins for recording and watching movies/tv programs. But for the
Technotrend card only experimental drivers exists (multiproto) and it
seems that kaffeine is not compatible with the new API in multiproto.
For that reason I have also installed Mythtv, but the real problem seems
that even scanning of channels is not working, I get a FE_READ_STATUS
failed error...

Has anyone experience with the Technotrend card under OpenSuse 10.3 and
is there any firmware that needs to be installed on this card?

Regards Marijn