[linux-dvb] Any DVB-C tuner with working CAM?

Ruediger Dohmhardt ruediger.dohmhardt at freenet.de
Sun Nov 2 22:20:51 CET 2008

Tomas Drajsajtl schrieb:
> Hello,
> I have bought and tested two DVB-C cards which are supported according to
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-C_PCI_Cards
> Both are perfectly working with FTA but none with the CAM.
>
> 1. TechnoTrend Premium DVB-C 2300

TT DVB-C 2300 works fine here with  AlphaCrypt -Light. This card has
CI/CAM support for several years already.
And it has worked here for several years with CI/CAM.

The Mantis Chip 2033 does not work with the CAM yet.

The KNC One TV-Station DVB-C Plus works fine with the AlphaCrypt -Light,
too (Driver Multiproto_plus).
With the last combination and VDR-1.7 + xineliboutput I can watch Anixe
HD-TV.

Ciao Ruediger D.