[linux-dvb] Dvico Fusion Pro

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay at softlog.com.au
Thu Nov 6 05:52:28 CET 2008

Hi All, I have a Fusion Pro I'm testing with. Have installed the latest
v4l-dvb drivers as per the wiki and the board is recognised correctly on
boot and registers a /dev/dvb/adaptor0 device. However it is uable to
tune anything - a "scan < au-Brisbane" runs with no errors, but finds no
stations.

However if I install the pascoe drivers:
  http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/
  http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pascoe/xc-test/

Its works fine - picks up the brisbane stations and displays them via mythtv

I thought the pascoe drivers were merged into the trunk ages ago - am I
mistaken?

Thanks,

Lindsay

p.s My setup is a test PC and I can run tests as needed - doesn't matter
if it breaks.

--
Lindsay
Softlog Systems