[linux-dvb] Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Global Remote Control

Pieter vansterpc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 20:49:03 CET 2008

Hi all,

is there anybody who can provide some sort of assistance as to why the
cx88 driver will not create an input device for my Leadtek Winfast
TV2000 XP Global remote control. I have read all the wiki's and have
made the recommended changes to the code but it's still not working. If
I had the time I would analyse the code myself (since that is what I do
for a living) but I thought that is why the mailing list exists.

Thanks in advance.

Pieter van Schaik