[linux-dvb] [Bulk] Avermedia A312

CityK cityk at rogers.com
Fri Nov 14 00:29:34 CET 2008

daniel.perzynski wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to help identify and develop (I can do a testing and
> debug) driver for Avermedia A312 mini pci card. Link to the product
> page:
> http://www.avermedia.com/AVerTV/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=378.
>
> Please find attached lsusb output for that card and windows x64 inf
> driver file.
>
> If you have any questions please let me know.

As developers are in short supply, you may have to do a lot more then
debugging if you want to get this to work under Linux (i.e. you might
have to do the development yourself).  Anyway, a good start would be if
you could identify the component chips being used on the device -- and
if you can take a high res picture and submit it to the wiki(
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=AVerMedia_A312_(ATSC)&action=edit
)

This thing (mini pci card) has an usb interface?  Strange.