[linux-dvb] Avermedia HC 80 support ?

CityK cityk at rogers.com
Fri Nov 14 00:36:54 CET 2008

Luis Rico Jr wrote:
> I know this may have been asked before, but any word on support for
> the Avermedia HC80 express card tuner? Pretty please...

You have to be proactive Luis --- developers are in short supply around
here, so the more you can do the better!  Such as provide as much
identifying features and info about the device as possible.  ... And
even with that, you will still want to track down someone who may have
an interest in developing for the device if you can't develop yourself