[linux-dvb] Any DVB-C tuner with working CAM?

Tomas Drajsajtl linux-dvb at drajsajtl.cz
Fri Nov 14 13:24:24 CET 2008

Dear Rune,
what is your kernel version? I have the same tuner from the same shop but the CAM is Technisat. I cannot replace the CAM provided by my cable oprerator because they won't pair their Conax card with the CAM like you have for me. :-(
Is it possible that TT 2300-C Premium + Technisat Technicrypt CX http://www.technisat.com/index9acb.html?nav=CI_modules,en,68-32 can have problems with the linux driver?

Regards,
Tomas