[linux-dvb] Any DVB-C tuner with working CAM?

Rune Evjen rune.evjen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:07:47 CET 2008

I use kernel 2.6.27 (amd64 architecture) but have used multiple kernels over
the last year, both amd64 and i386 without problems.

The only problem is that once in while (every month or two maybe ?) I cannot
get lock on any channel and the only way to solve this is to power off the
computer, and power it up again (a restart doesn't help).

Rune