[linux-dvb] Status of TT 3200 S2 card and Mythtv

Jaap Crezee jaap at jcz.nl
Thu Nov 20 13:10:23 CET 2008

Michael J. Curtis wrote:
> Many thanks to all those who contribute to this list ...........but as a keen linux user I need help in understanding where we are at in respect of a working HD system with the TT3200 S2 card and then, is Mythtv working with the required drivers?

Hi Michael,

I have got a working setup with a budget TT3200 S2 (including CI/CAM module and paytv subscription) and mythtv using
drivers at http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/ and mythtv current trunk svn with patch http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5882 .

Currently, i am at patch-patch level http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/5882/t5882_S2Api_3.diff
Maybe I will try ...S2Api_5.diff , but I think it will work.

Regards,

Jaap Crezee