[linux-dvb] dib0700 remote control support fixed

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:46:56 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:39 PM, petercarm
<linuxtv at hotair.fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I'll do a test build in the next hour or so and confirm behaviour with:
> - a Hauppauge Nova-T 500 (PCI)
> - a Hauppauge Nova-TD USB stick
> This will be my test gentoo system built from scratch with 2.6.25.
> Everything apart from remote was working correctly until I pulled a
> recent version down from mercurial.  My last build, based on Mercurial
> from a few days ago has got my Nova-T 500 bitching away with i2c errors
> if I stop of the lirc daemon.

The fix only went in on Sunday evening, so it's not surprising if you
had the issue with a relatively recent build.

Please do report back regarding how your testing goes.  Note that you
should not have any module options setup when you do the testing.

Devin J. Heitmueller
AIM: devinheitmueller