[linux-dvb] Nova/dib0700/i2C write failed

jon bird news at onastick.clara.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 20:30:52 CET 2008

In article <1227556939.16187.0.camel at youkaida>, Nicolas Will
<nico at youplala.net> writes
>On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 19:34 +0000, jon bird wrote:
>> could be although on perusing the mailing list archives this seemed
>> be a recurring problem of which various attempts have been made to
>> investigate/fix but there didn't seem to be a conclusion to it all.
>> Hence I just thought I'd see what the latest state of play was and
>> report back anything potentially useful.....
>
>Well, this has normally been solved. Your report is the first one in a
>long time.
>
>Nico

well unless I missed something, this still seemed to be an issue in
August this year and the result of the investigation there seemed to be
still "up in the air" from what I could make out.

I'll have a look into getting another usb card for the machine, although
I have a horrible suspicion I don't have any free PCI slots left in the
beast....

--
== jon bird - software engineer
== <reply to address _may_ be invalid, real mail below>