[linux-dvb] Patch for Leadtek DTV1800H, DTV2000H (rev I, J), and (not working yet) DTV2000H Plus

Mirek Slugeň thunder.m at email.cz
Fri Nov 28 12:45:44 CET 2008

Hi, all 3 patches are in one file, they depend on each other.

All GPIOs spoted from Windows with original APs

DTV1800H - there is patch pending in this thread from Miroslav Sustek,
this is only modification of his patch, difference should be only in
GPIOs (I think it is better to use GPIOs from Windows).

DTV2000H (rev. I) - Only renamed from original old DTV2000H

DTV2000H (rev. J) - Almost everything is working, I have problem only
with FM radio (no sound).

DTV2000H Plus - added pci id, GPIOs, sadly Tuner is XC4000, so it is not
working yet.

Mirek Slugen