[linux-dvb] TT S2-3200: Support for high symbol rates.

Meysam Hariri meysam.hariri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 08:32:47 CET 2008

On my card it's written 0714 so it seems like there are different versions
of this card around, if this number refers to a sort of a versioning. it may
clear things if you could confirm the capability of your old card to lock on
8psk 3/4 30000 channels with the current drivers.

Regards,

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Newsy Paper <newspaperman_germany at yahoo.com