[linux-dvb] Twinhan AD-SP300 (1034) Support

Clemens Sutor csutor at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 19:26:36 CEST 2008

Jamie Bailey schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if I could get an update on the status of the
> development for the Twinhan AD-SP300 (1034) DVB-S card? Is anyone
> working on this? I am new to the mailing list, and have never done eny
> development for these type of cards - but I am willing to help if I can.
>
> Jamie

Hello Jamie,

I don't know exactly what you mean with "development". What are you
missing for this card?

As far as I know there are drivers available from Twinhan, as well as
from the mantis tree for this card. So normaly all dvb-apps from v4l
should work fine with this card, as well as VDR or MythTV.

Bye
Clemens