[linux-dvb] Re : Re : TT S2-3200 driver

Meysam Hariri meysam.hariri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:21:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

thanks for your update. i used a TT-3200 device and here's the results:
- i couldn't lock on some S2 channels or those 'bad' channels, although i
could get unstable lock on these channels using the unpatched version, but
resulting in corrupted data. so the unpatched version still works a bit
better.
- the lock on QPSK S2 channels is fast and stable as it was with the
unpatched version
- locking on dvb-s channels is also fast and stable

i'm ready to test any further updates.

Regards,

Hi all,