[linux-dvb] Re : Re : TT S2-3200 driver

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:07:36 CEST 2008

I have 2 "bad" transponders, one with 30000 2/3 and another with 27500 2/3

So I don't think its symbol rate related. Although there is a problem with
FEC lock, I don't think modulation (2/3 or 3/4) is related either.

Since DVB-S scan algorithm also had problems with FEC lock I have a feeling
the same problem exist in S2 scan.
I'll try to play with it when I'll have time.