[linux-dvb] Can't record an encrypted channel and watch another in the same bouquet. (also teletext doesn't work for encrypted channels)

BOUWSMA Barry freebeer.bouwsma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:00:03 CEST 2008

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Simon Siemonsma wrote:

> I understood:

> -teletext is encrypted in the Netherlands while it normaly shouldn't.

I don't think so -- I've had no problems viewing NOS-text with
a FTA receiver -- if you could give me names of particular
channels from which you want to view ttx, I can check at
19E2 or 23E5 (DVB-S).

It could be that some subscription services do encrypt the
teletext, as I've seen that with a few other channels.

thanks,
barry bouwsma