[linux-dvb] Re : Re : Re : Twinhan 1041 (SP 400) lock and scan problems - the solution [not quite :(]

Emmanuel ALLAUD eallaud at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 6 03:00:34 CEST 2008

Le 05.10.2008 09:54:39, Alex Betis a écrit :
> So where are the logs?

I will post the tomorrow probably (I have some network problems).

> Can you give me the link to the sattelite you're using on lyngsat
> site?
> There are many Atlantic (Birds) sats so I don't know which one you're
> referring to.

Oh yes sorry: it is intelsat 903; but all the freqs in lyngsat are a
bit off compared to what you get IN the tables from the feed.

> I'm sure Manu knows much more about that driver than I am, but I
> think
> the
> code takes the clock into consideration when calculating parameters
> for
> search algorithm.

Yes that's what he told me. Anyway I think I saw that both cards (1041
and TT-3200) have locking problems, so a fix for one could well make
the others happy ;-)
Bye
Manu