[linux-dvb] [vdr] stb0899 and tt s2-3200

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:49:31 CEST 2008

Did anyone was able to compile that Azurewave driver?

I've used it for Twinhan 1027 card, but I had to merge everything manually
into recent kernel files. Don't have time to do the same in order to test it
with 1041 card (stb0899).

I've tried to perform the same operations in mantis code for S2 search as
its written in Azureware driver code, but was unable to lock on any channels
at all. I'll try to revise the code again, maybe I've missed something...