[linux-dvb] cx88_wakeup message with HVR4000

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Tue Oct 14 00:38:26 CEST 2008

Koen Rabaey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if it is of any use to anyone, but when I do a dmesg after booting,
> at the end I get (from time to time, not consistently, the number of buffers also varies)
>
> [  123.601789] cx88_wakeup: 7 buffers handled (should be 1)
> [  123.751892] cx88_wakeup: 7 buffers handled (should be 1)
>
> This does not seem to interfere with dvb playback however.
>
> I'm owning an HVR4000, compiled with http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/s2/
> on a '2.6.27-4-generic' kernel.

FYI

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/s2-mfe/rev/6b6e9be35963

I've changed the message into a debug only message. It's still visible
when running the driver in debug mode, but for normal users they should
not be bothered by this any more.

It will hopefully be merged this week. Thanks for raising this issue.

- Steve