[linux-dvb] [patch 0/5] mt312: Add support for zl10313 demod

Matthias Schwarzott zzam at gentoo.org
Thu Oct 16 23:32:41 CEST 2008

On Sonntag, 27. April 2008, Jan D. Louw wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> Here's the zl10039 driver. With the zl10039 I did not bother with offsets
> or gains - even the weak channels lock stable :-)
>
> I used a constant bandwidth resolution of 200KHz (reference divider of 10)
> and a PLL frequency divider of 80.
>
> Regards
> JD

Resurrecting this old thread :D

Hi Jan!

I wonder why you did not submit this code for inclusion, as you write it did
work good. Does it still?

In this case I suggest you try it again.
Just create two patches based on current v4l-dvb repository:
* First patch to just add the tuner driver zl10039
* Second patch to add the glue code for your card.

Maybe you need to do some cleanups, but that should not be too hard to do.

Regards
Matthias