[linux-dvb] S2API pctv452e stb0899 simples2apitune

Dominik Kuhlen dkuhlen at gmx.net
Sat Oct 18 14:05:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Attached patch makes the pct452e working for me with S2API
based on changeset 9263
http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin

- mostly cleanup (remove commented code)
- proper frequency reporting for stb0899 (dvb-s and dvb-s2)
- fast and always lock for DVB-S (up to 8MHz frequency offset allowed) (only tested with symrates: 22 and 27.5)
- DVB-S2 checked 19.2E 11915 H 27500 only (I cant test others)
- PCTV452e LED  green: FE open    orange: FE closed
  does the TT S2 3600 (3650CI) also have this led and is it attached to the same GPIO?

What I still dislike is the very long blocking if no signal is found or wrong parameters were specified.
This could be easily avoid: if there were a signal locking would be quite fast ;)
But i haven't had time to search for the solution to speed up...

also attached simples2apitune which is same as simpledvbtune but for S2API

happy testing,
 Dominik