[linux-dvb] Dvico Dual Digital 4 rev 2 broken in October?

Mark Callaghan mark at lostcow.com
Sun Oct 19 12:28:48 CEST 2008

I have been trying to install drivers for my DVICO Dual Digital 4 rev 2 on ubuntu 8.04 (2.6.24-21-generic), following the farly consistent instructions here & there. e.g. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DViCO_Dual_Digital_4 . But with no success. The v4l_dvb system builds & installs OK, but the card is not found on boot.

I went back to the tip of Sept 28 - and had immediate success.

Perhaps something has broken since then?

Cheers,
Mark