[linux-dvb] ATI TV Wonder HD 600

Jason Craig j.craig at aggiemail.usu.edu
Mon Oct 20 21:29:23 CEST 2008

Hi everyone-

I purchased this card because it would fit in my low profile box and I
mistook it for the "HDTV Wonder" that I had seen on the linuxtv.org and
mythtv Wikis, only to find out that it wasn't (after banging my head
against the wall for a few hours).  Anyways, my ragged mind is now at a
bit of a loss as to if (how) I can get my TV Wonder HD 600 PCI working.
I noticed in the September archive for this list there was a patch
posted to "Use correct firmware for the ATI TV Wonder 600", so I assume
the card is (going to be) supported.

Is there any way currently to use this card?  Do I need a newer kernel?
If so, what version?  Any help would be appreciated.

thank you all,
--Jason