[linux-dvb] Dvico Dual Digital 4 rev 2 broken in October?

Mark Callaghan mark at lostcow.com
Wed Oct 22 12:43:53 CEST 2008

Thanks Alex. I deleted one of the firmware files (Chris's) and my rev2 is good now. (I had a few fw files in place.)

But I have been having other problems - only one of the two tuners would work, the other reporting "partial lock". Various searches and much digging turned up a suggestion to disable EIT scanning. I disabled the EIT scan in the backend setup (video sources, I think?). But this had no effect. I then went into the database with phpmyadmin, and disabled dvb_eitscan in the capturecard table. And now I get both tuners.

So there is something strange happening, but I'm happy.

Cheers,
Mark