[linux-dvb] tm6000/tm6010 progress?

Erik Boritsch borych at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 14:41:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am willing to help the devel opment of tm6000/tm6010 drivers as I am a
"happy" owner of Freecom Hybrid USB stick (14aa:0620 AVerMedia (again)
or C&E). Last entry in tm6010mercurial is 5 month ago and I cannot
compile the tm6010 tree.

I am computer science student so I might be able to help with driver
development although I have close to no experience in this area. I will
sure be able to help testing drivers on my hardware.

The question is, what is the progress  and status of tm6010
development? I am particulary interested in analog an remote control
status.

regards,
Erik Boritsch