[linux-dvb] stb0899 drivers

Bitte_antworten at will-hier-weg.de Bitte_antworten at will-hier-weg.de
Sat Oct 25 16:19:20 CEST 2008

Hi Igor,

I tried your tree with my Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e) and it works with the modified szap.
Unfortunately my Terratec CinergyT2 doesn't work anymore. I can't load the modul because of many undefined symbols. So I reverted everything to multiproto and both devices are working again. What should I do?
Thanks
Dirk

-------- Original-Nachricht --------