[linux-dvb] S2API: Future support for DVB-T2

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Sun Oct 26 15:40:31 CET 2008

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, SKO?DOPOLE Tomáš wrote:

> Hello,
>
> according to www.dvb.org: DVB-T2 standard was released.
> I want to ask there: is S2API ready for this standard? Or it needs some relative big chagnes?

Adding support to the API is only part of the job. The question is which
currently available receiver hardware is supporting DVB-T2 and where can
we get a driver for this hardware?

Don't get me wrong, surely we can add support for a standard without
having any hardware or drivers available. But it would be much more
interesting with ;) .

best regards,
Patrick.

   Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de