[linux-dvb] cinergyT2 renamed drivers (was Re: stb0899 drivers)

Bitte_antworten at will-hier-weg.de Bitte_antworten at will-hier-weg.de
Mon Oct 27 15:02:11 CET 2008

Thanks Dominik, I found it out yesterday. The CinergyT2 is working fine now, but it is nearly impossible to use the PCTV452e with (an unmodified) kaffeine. It simply doesn't lock in more than 90% of my tests. The only channel that works sometimes is "Das Erste" and the lock takes appr. 1 minute.
So I reverted to multiproto again which works fine (except "NDR")
Dirk
-------- Original-Nachricht --------