[linux-dvb] [ANNOUNCE] scan-s2 is available, please test

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 20:23:28 CET 2008

Hi Oleg,

I had plans to do most of the things you've requested, but had no time and
decided to release the utility without those options so it will be tested.
I'll send an update when it will be ready.

A question about modulation. Can you point me to a place that describe what
modulation number N means what?
"man 5 vdr" lists the options, but its impossible to understand the mapping:
"M   Modulation (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256,
512, 998, 1024)"

FEC you can specify in the frequency file as "AUTO", "1/3", "2/3" and so on.
I'll update README to make it clear. All frequency files samples show that
option.