[linux-dvb] Compro DVB T300 Card support under ArchLinux

Laurence Huizinga lhuizinga at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 1 00:32:33 CEST 2008

Hi,
Was wondering if anyone knew what was necessary to get a compro dvb t-300
card working with Freevo, with Archlinux as a base.  Do i need to download
firmware etc.  My LC17 Box will be running at 64-bit on an intel 945 board
with p4-D 3.0Ghz.  Have only installed Archlinux as yet.

Is there support for this card in the latest kernels (and is there
anectdotal evidence of it working in Freevo or Myth if I have to, or
should i look at another (newer) card)?  Obviously i will really only be
interested in the digital tv tuner part of this hybrid card, and the video
capture function. Cheers,
Larry