[linux-dvb] USB Opera DVB-S 1 and diseqc switch

barry bouwsma free_beer_for_all at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 15:42:54 CEST 2008

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Jiri Jansky <janskj1 at fel.cvut.cz> wrote:

> and it run well, but I'm not able switch to different input in my
> 4-input diseqc switch. Like driver didn't support it at all.
> Does anybody run diseqc switch or motor with this usb card?

Ahoj,

I have one of these cards, and it works fine, connected to a
multiswitch (select from four sat positions, incl. lo/hi hor/vert)

I don't remember if I tried it with a normal 2/1 or 4/1
DiSEqC switch; I'll add it to my list of things to check.

Do you know what level DiSEqC your 4/1 switch is (2.0, 1.something)?

barry bouwsma