[linux-dvb] Merge multiproto tree
hftom at free.fr
Mon Sep 1 22:48:33 CEST 2008
Le Monday 01 September 2008 22:33:40 Manu Abraham, vous avez écrit :
> Something seems to be stinking. There is no reason to legitimately delay
> so much. If the intention is for a merge, please do so within the next
> few days.
Funny to see that you are now giving multiproto merge a very high priority :)
Anyway, as an application dev, i prefer Steve's proposal. And porting drivers
to this new API shouldn't take ages.
More information about the linux-dvb