[linux-dvb] Help - trying to get multiproto TT03200 driver working via old API

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Tue Sep 2 20:29:16 CEST 2008

I feel your pain, patch-hell isn't a fun place to be :)

Lots of people make guides on how to fix something, unfortunately they
forget that trees grow, and a patch that works today probably won't work
tomorrow.
Thankfully you can check out different revisions!

I'd sugest you try this patch out on manu's original multiproto tree,
revision number 7213 (that was the last update, in april, before she
made her patch)

hg clone -r 7213 http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*